Wednesday, May 6, 2009

see:

http://amorologyweddings.blogspot.com/ click on family
http://mycornerofheaven.blogspot.com/ click on May

2 comments:

Heather said...

You have an amazing family Aunt Vicki. I love you guys so much and I admire you in every way. I hope that I can be as strong as you someday. If there is one person I know who has the faith to move mountains, the strength to endure anything and the kindness and love of the Savior it is you. Thank you for being my example and friend. My life is better because I know you. We have been praying for you and your family everyday and think about you often. We love you and hope to see you at the wedding this weekend. I love you Aunt V

heidi said...

My prayers and thoughts have been with you guys. You are an example of so many things and I admire your strength. I love you. (big hug)