Sunday, May 10, 2009

OWL LOVE YOU FOREVER!




Yesterday was Amy and Tyler's big day! They are now Mr and Mrs Bolyard and are off to the Carribean for a well deserved honeymoon. The day was sunshiny and beautiful. The sealing in the Salt Lake Temple was especially nice. The wedding luncheon was well attended by many of "their people" and the reception was above and beyond!

More photos to come...

4 comments:

Heather said...

It was absolutely beautiful. I am so glad that we were able to make it down to celebrate. We love you guys so much and are so excited for Tyler and Amy!! We love you all

Anonymous said...

You are so good with your blog! I'm glad the funeral, graduation and wedding went well. You are an amazing person with a wonderful family. Thanks for being such a great example in the way you live your live. Love Marci

Sue said...

Truly one of the most fun, colorful and beautiful weddings I've ever attended.


What a fun honeymoon♥

Terrie B said...

Congrats to Bride and Groom! I wish we could have been there for that event. Looks beautiful! They are a cute couple and such a breath of fresh air :)