Yesterday we held funeral services for our daughter, Patrice, and then drove to Cedar City Cemetery for interment. We celebrated the Patrice we all knew and loved. We have received such an ourpouring of love and support that we can hardly contain it.
We will all miss her...but know there are many on the other side who greeted her with love.


4 comments:
She had a beautiful funeral. I knew her in a special way. A few days after she had taken out her indowments for her mission,she and I did a temple day. It's was a great day. We talked about it a bit when she was down here the last time. I loved her.
It looks beautiful. What a nice celebration of her life. Your strength inspires me.
The funeral was so inspiring. The spirit of Patrice was there, and all the goodness she represented.
Thanks for your example of love, faith and understanding.We all see the Lord's blessings pour down on your wonderful family♥
Vicki, it was definitely a beautiful service and I am glad we could be there. I wish Jason's suit jacket would have made it too but, we were thinking more about Patrice than about packing properly. Everything that was said about Patrice inspires me to bring out my best. I hope she heard every great thing we all said about her, I think she would be pleased with her good work here.
Post a Comment