Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Draper LDS Temple (10 photos)

Perry and I had the opportunity to volunteer at the new Draper LDS Temple yesterday. It was a wonderful experience to be in one of the rooms where marriages are performed and share with some of the visitors some of our thoughts on Temple marriage and eternal families. We love our six children and their families and have the hope that we can be a family forever. Click on the following and see a bit of this magnificent building that is called "The House of the Lord."
http://www.heraldextra.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=168806

1 comment:

Rookie Blog said...

Hey! I have your same background. I knew I had good style. I love the pictures of the temple. The RUGS! So gorgeous. I don't think I've ever seen so much color for rugs in the temple. And of course the floors are amazing. Maybe next time we're up we'll get to see it. So is that your new temple? What are the boundaries? Check out my cute kids. Alexa is crawling and Rook is pottying...