My friend posted on her blog..." I'm not a big fan of "tags"...so I'm going to start a new tag that is short and easy. .. so here goes and because the Sabbath is on the 7th day--I've created a 7 question spiritual tag...Easy and short." Thanks, Sue!
1. What is your favorite Temple and why?----- We'll be assigned to the new Draper Temple next year so it may become my favorite but for now, the SL Temple is a favorite. It is where we were married as well as my parents were sealed. I also love the DC Temple because I went with my oldest sister there when she recived her endowments. It is beautiful. I also love the Nauvoo Temple. I've had some very meaningful experiences in many of the temples.
2. My favorite calling that I've had in the church--one of the "helping hands" for Stake YW camp in Riverside, CA. It was the year of FAITH IN EVERY FOOTSTEP. Very memorable and fun as well as faith promoting.
3.Most difficult calling--the one I have now which is RS President. It is always a challenge to do all that I can to see to the needs of the sisters and to help build their testimonies of Jesus Christ.
4. Favorite scripture story-- One of Perry's favorites is the story of Enos. One of my favorites is the story of Ruth.
5. Where would you like to serve a mission?-- somewhere warm and of course, with Perry!
6.When did you know the Gospel was true?-- I came here knowing the Gospel was true and the Spirit has strengthened that testimony through hymns and scriptures, special people and special experiences through the years.
7.Who has been a spiritual giant in your life?-- I can't say that there is one particular individual. I have had the opportunity to have special people both in and out of my family who have given me tremendous examples of spiritual courage and strength and Christlike love.
I tag: Bette, Stan, LouAnn, Norma, Gene, JoAnn, Cheryl dee, Rick, Coleen, and the Bolyard siblings and spouses and all the nieces and nephews who happen to see this post. I'd love to hear from all of you! If you don't have a blog, post on mine in comments or email me.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment