Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, JoAnn!

JoAnn is my newest sister in law and is the wife to my brother, Gene. She joined our family almost 7 years ago and we love her. She is such a good sport by attending all our family get togethers and reunions with all their fun and craziness. She has had some heartache in life but continues to press forward with faith. We agree with Gene that she is fun to be with and we wish her the best this coming year.

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Thanks Vicki for the nice tribute! I thought I already responded to this..huh? I was sick on my birthday, but had a great surprise when both Kris and Riley showed up at my door! They flew in for my 60th...what a shock!It is so cute the way you remember all these b'days on you blog. Thanks again! love you