swelling going down on hands, face, and feet.
We are grateful for the outcome. The surgeon is one of the best and has done many many pituitary tumor surgeries but my eyes widened as he told us her surgery went routinely. Ok for you to say, I thought and Perry said, "that is what we want to hear". She will continue to have yearly MRI's as well as blood tests on a regular basis. We are grateful for her. She is a beautiful, talented and good person. We were thrilled to have her sister, Aimee, fly in from Arkansas for the surgery...she was a great help to Nicki and we all loved having her around.Nicki came home in time for her daughter, Lydia's 4th birthday!!! Hurray!




1 comment:
So glad she came through this "routinely". And I am thrilled, too, that Aimee made it down for this. I know it means the world to Nicki too. I love your family, and I am happy that all is on the mend. You must have been scared to death Vicki, what a strong lady you are!
Post a Comment