HOW DO I LOVE THEE?
Let me count the ways... ...in our travels, walking to the park, sightseeing, hiking in the mountains, holding hands in a movie, helping fix "gourmet" meals, caring about our extended families, attending my family reunion 100%, comforting me when I'm sad, understanding my insecurities, loving our children and grandchildren, all the years of providing, kneeling by our bedside in prayer, painting rooms together, raking leaves together, attending concerts, attending the Temple together, laughing together at things we only understand, studying the Gospel together, reading a good book together, loving me, playing together, one on one time, being available in emergencies, bringing me flowers and gifts, speaking kindly, knowing my faults and still loving me, dancing when you don't enjoy it, cross country sking with our family, tennis and bike riding, phoning me in the middle of the day, putting up with my "eternal lists" of what needs to be accomplished, sitting in Church together, attending ballgames together, really listening as I voice my frustrations, helping me make the bed in the morning, opening the door for me, the glass of water, the towel when I forget to get one out before I shower...and here's to many more years and joys together!
Many thanks and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Novio!!


1 comment:
You little love birds! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment