Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday Wishes to our Noreen!

She is one of the sweetest women I know...she is my sister in law who married my youngest brother 25 years ago. She brought her son, Kyle, into our family then and we enjoy him mainly through facebook since we rarely see him. (Hopefully once he finishes school, we will see more of him. :) Noreen is a wonderful cook. She is a professional interior designer and a member of American Society of Interior Designers. She does beautiful work for her clients. I know because I've seen some of it. She is a terrific wife to my bro. Noreen loves animals. She always has a pet or two and treats them well and they know it and love her back! She has become a good friend to our daughter, Aimee, in Arkansas.

We give a thumbs up to that relationship.

What can I say? I love her and wish her a very ...

1 comment:

Em said...

Happy Birthday!!