Some of my favorite pics of this good man whom I love...
Happy BIRTHday!
Perry and his Mom, Helen
Perry Allan and his Dad, Perry Samuel
Perry and his brother, Ron
Air National Guard in Air Traffic Control
Pheasant hunting
Over 35 years as Real Estate agent/broker




The Grandaughters and Papa B




Happy BIRTHday!
Perry and his Mom, HelenPerry Allan and his Dad, Perry Samuel

Perry and his brother, Ron
Air National Guard in Air Traffic Control
Pheasant hunting
Over 35 years as Real Estate agent/brokerThe fam...
Patrice and Perry hiking
Todd and Perry cross country skiing
Patrice and Perry hiking
Todd and Perry cross country skiing
Nicole and Perry on Daddy Daughter Date

Aimee and Perry at a 50's Father-Daughter
Perry and Troy at Lake Powell
Tyler and Dad on Northern Ca coast


I'll take you to breakfast to start out your day...





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Perry!!!
come on now, where did the "stach" go? Mark use to wear one too!
Don't you just love the ole pictures?
Cute photos with Perry and all his kids and g-kids. nice tribute.
How was breakfast?
Happy Birthday!!!
You are one of the GREAT ONES.
Love ya', Sister Norma
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day!
Such a handsome husband you have Vicki! I loved seeing the pictures you posted but would love to see them bigger and in person. Someday you will have to go through the albums with Jason and I.
Post a Comment