Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family is the most important part...

...of my life!!!
First of all, I come from a family of eleven children with a wonderful Mom and Dad. We are a unique group and span from coast to coast. We are holding a family reunion this summer in Antimony, Utah at the Rockin R Ranch.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the music, Mom! You figured it out sooner than I did. Good job!

Rach said...

Yay! You have joined the blogging bandwagon!! It is so much fun...:) We are coming to the reunion and we are so excited! Email me at luv2smile623@gmail.com and I'll invite you to my blog!

Loni said...

Hi! Wow I'm impressed. It's fun to keep up with everyone. We'll enjoy checking in on you. See you in a couple of weeks at the Rockin' R

Karalee said...

Hi!! I'm glad you have a blog! Yea! I love the name of it too. It is a great fit for your family. A great motto to live by.You have always been so welcoming to me and our family! It will be fun to keep track of everyone!