I attended an enrichment blogging class over a month ago but...I just couldn't decide on a name for my blog. Finally, I decided on the perfect name and it was taken and then I decided again on just the right one and it was taken. Finally I found one that wasn't taken and it is right for me because it has been our home motto for inviting family and friends for years. We've enjoyed having many wonderful people in our home that have touched our lives. To each of you ...and others, welcome to my blog!!!
I love looking in on my nieces and nephews and reading about their lives. One of our sons lives in San Marcos and one of our daughters live in Arkansas. Their blogs help keep me in better touch with their families.
I also enjoy looking in on many friends who have become dear to my heart and reading about their lives. So welcome to my life...
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE IT! The name is perfect! We can have some fun this summer tweaking and adding things to your blog. I am becoming quite adept at doing blogs. As you can see I now have FOUR. Yikes. I am having so much fun with it.
WELCOME WELCOME!!! I read that you started a blog from Aimee's blog. It was so great to see a picture of you guys. I'm not sure if you remember me. I was one of Aimee's roommates at Snow. The name of your blog is perfect. It is a true reflection of you. You always made me feel like I had a place in your heart when I was around.
Post a Comment