Sometime ago a friend gave us a small wooden box for Christmas. She had made it herself and in it was just what one needs to make a great snowman...three wooden buttons, a carrot nose, two button eyes and a little red pipe. On the lid of this box are the words: ...Building a Snowman with someone you love will melt your heart...
When Finn called from his home in Southern CA the other day asking if we would make him a snowman, I went to our little wooden box. Perry and I got into the project. I was actually surprised how he jumped into it and kept thinking of other props to use. Here are the results just for our grandson in Southern CA.
A biking Snowman, helmet and all!
A Lacrosse Snowman!
A tennis Snowman!
A Skateboard Snowman!
A Snowman Golfer!
A Snowman Fisherman!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment