Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MONDAYS ARE ...

I've always look at Mondays as my "CATCH UP" day
..."catch up" on laundry, correspondence, exercise, scripture study, and yes occasionally sleep.


Sometimes, I overwhelm myself with all the "catch up " duties.


Rainy Days and Mondays sometimes get me down but not any more...


We have this wonderful grandson who has asked us to call him every Monday evening.


I look forward to that chat each week.


We talk about his highs and lows of the week.


He tells us about some of his friends and we talk about Scouts.


He shares what he has been reading and some of the games he has been playing.


This week he shared his Report Card with me. Good job!!!


His uncles call him "hot dog" and I'm more than happy to phone him on my "catch up" day!

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

You're such a good grandma "Grand V"!!