Since the Gibbys had to leave on Friday after Thanksgiving, the Bishopric agreed to come over to our home for this important occasion. We had some family and friends over to join us.
Loving and expressing that loving is truly one of our most important "tasks" in this life. The only things that are really worth anything ultimately in life are our caring relationships, our emotional, mental, and spiritual growth, and the work that we have accomplished. —Grace Walls
I enjoy being with family. I love to read a good book. I enjoy traveling.
I love learning. I enjoy good music of all kinds. I like serving others.
I love visiting gardens and taking photos of what I see and then using them as screensavers on my computer.
A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of clothes I wore, but the world may be much different because I was important in the life of a child.
"The happiest times in our lives do not come from personal possessions and wealth, but rather they come from special relationships with our family and friends."
"Men may fail in this country, earthquakes may come, seas may heave beyond their bounds, there may be great drought, disaster, and hardship, but this nation, founded on principles laid down by men whom God raised up, will never fail. This is the cradle of humanity, where life on this earth began in the Garden of Eden. This is the place of the new Jerusalem. This is the place that the Lord said is favored above all other nations in all the world. This is the place where the Savior will come to His house. Yes, men may fail, but this nation won't fail. You and I must have faith in America, if we understand the teachings of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Let us not buy into pessimism...this is the greatest country in all the world. This is the favored land. This is the land of our forefathers. It is the nation that will stand despite whatever trials or crises it may yet have to pass through." (Ye Are the Light of the World, 350-51)
Salt Lake Temple
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
"With God, all things are possible. He is our Heavenly Father; His Son is our Redeemer. As we strive to learn His truths and then to live them, our lives and the lives of others will be abundantly blessed.” ~ Thomas S. Monson
2 Nephi 31:20
Hope is like the beam of sunlight rising up and above the horizon of our present circumstances. It pierces the darkness with a brilliant dawn. It inspires us to place our trust in the loving care of an eternal Heavenly Father... ~Dieter Uchtdorf
I invite you to read this book.
...it may change your life
“Whether or not you choose to keep your covenant to always remember Him, He always remembers you”. ~Henry B. Eyring
Special Moments
Samuel and Papa
Special Moments
Joseph and Papa
Special Moments
Baptism Day w Margaret
Special Moments
Grand V- and Helena
Special Moments
Papa, Grand V- and Emmeline
special moments
Leah's Baptism
Special Moments
Finn's Baptism
Samuel and the Stohels
Todd and family
Nicole and Family
Aimee and family
Troy and family
Tyler and family
Bad days come to an end Faith always triumphs Heavenly promises are always kept... ~J.R.Holland
No comments:
Post a Comment