Monday, October 19, 2009

Autum leaves falling and falling and falling...



This post is for you, Samuel, from SLC! We miss you tons!




I always enjoy the beauty of our yard, no matter what the season but this one brings alot of fun for the children...and for me, as I recall making play houses with leaves when I was young. They were complete with kitchen, diningroom, bedrooms, etc. Do you remember, Craig and Rick? I shared that idea with the girls and look what they came up with.

This is their kingsize bed!

4 comments:

Karalee said...

Cute pictures! What a fun idea!

Norma said...

Leaf houses are the best. Fun memories for me from Kaysville, when we moved there in 1947. Big trees on our lawn.

Sue said...

I love this post..What incredible pictures!

You should make cards out of them.

Barbara said...

Pretty pictures. Looks like the girls were having a great time!