Home again, Home again...gone for a few days to Idaho and then gone for 3 weeks in AR and OK!
I have time for those needed trips now. I have been Relief Society President of a women's organization in our Ward (LDS Church) for the past few years and recently my friend, Sue, was asked to take her turn at it. It is a fulltime committment. I will miss it but I have tremendous confidence in her that she will do an amazing job. She had stated on her blog that this year her word would be YES to the good things that came to her...this is one of those good things. She will bless the lives of many and she too will be blessed.
It is nice to have some time to regroup and establish other priorities. I've been making a list of things I need to do at this time in my life. Life is interesting as we work through our dreams our aspirations, our responsibilities, our duties...let's hope I have the energy to do all that I need to do!
It's been 4 months since our Patrice left us. It continues to be difficult and yet we have been blessed with many friends and family who have rallied around us. I sometimes wonder what we are to learn from this event...it is such a tragedy. Samuel seems to be doing well at his Dad's. My hope is that he is receiving all the love and nurturing and support and security and education that he needs at this difficult time in his life. Perry and I and his aunts, uncles, and cousins will do anything we can to help him on this journey through life. We all love him so much!
Saturday, August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I have had a great time reading your blog! Here is the addres to mine if you get a chance to take a peek http://usmcbell.blogspot.com/
Kaysha
I am glad to hear that Samuel is doing alright. I think about him often. Please keep us posted :)
Post a Comment