Tuesday, June 2, 2009
R & R
We have just returned from a week of rest and relaxation with some good friends. We had a wonderful time. Many thanks to them for coming up with the idea of a cruise and making all the necessary arrangements for us to get away. It was just what we needed. It was our first cruise and I didn't even get motion sickness...thankfully! Here are a few pics from the week...



















.JPG)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
It looks like you guys had fun. I'm glad you were able to get away. Love the crab bread.
Next time we want to take the fam...
Vicki - next time you want to take me and Rick! (well, I guess we qualify for family). Glad you had a great time - looks like it was fun and the NICE weather helped a LOT!
Todd said, Looks like a lot of fun.
Thanks for sharing the pics. I hope you enjoyed every moment.
Thanks for some Victoria memories. Bette and Bob took me their when they were stationed in Tacoma. I remembered their was so many beautiful flowers at that time. You have very special friends in Lee and Joan. You had a great R&R. Hang in there.
So fun! We want to come next time too. We were on The Mariner of the Seas in the Caribbean a couple of years ago. Isn't it a marvelous ship? That was our first time and now we think that is by far the best vacation. We ended up taking our kids and going back. They loved it! I am really happy that you got some R & R! Nobody more deserving than you guys! We want to see you when we are up there the end of the month.
So glad you and Perry were able to get away for a much needed and deserved "R & R". Victoria is beautiful. I was there close to 35yrs. ago! Thanks to Keri and Mark raving about their cruise on The Mariner of the Seas to the Western Caribbean, Gene and I took the same cruise the next year. So much fun! Our first and only cruise too. Take care sweet ones! love you, JoAnn & Gene
Oh it looks like so much fun! I love cruises!!
Looks like fun!! I'm glad that you got away! I wish I could of gone!!
Post a Comment