
This is Helena Grace. She is named after her great grandmother, Helen. She is a delightful little gal!
She is a look alike of her Mom, Aimee, who resembles her grandmother Helen.
She enjoys the outdoors
She is an animal lover
She enjoys horses
Here she is as Snow White
She is willing to try new things.
Hope you enjoy your birthday present!
Create something for me, Ok?
Papa and I love you tons!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday indeed, and I'm glad to see that she has great taste in liking horses =) You have a nice blog. It's a shame you don't have more comments!
GranV- and Papa, Thank you for the sewing kit. I love it. I made Leah something today. Tomorrow I want to make a bib for the baby. Mommy is going to teach me a lot about sewing.
Love you, Helena
Happy birthday Helena!
Post a Comment