Tyler is taking the big step
He proposed to Amy Lee Saturday night!
Where? at the theatre following the "Yes Man" movie.
How? via a dvd he put together of photos of them from the last 3 years!
On screen...with music? Yes!
Ending with...Will you marry me?
The answer when he presented the ring?
"Duh... Put it on me!"
They will be married this spring...


10 comments:
congrats tyler. she's a lucky gal.
DeAnn
Oh my goodness! So exciting! Thanks for a great night and an awesome bridal shower! You are so great to us!
Congrats Amy and Tyler! She is so nice and they seem so happy! Congratulations!
Congrats to Tyler & Amy! We were excited to get to meet her the other night at the shower. Another wedding! Ü
Congrats to Ty and Amy. I hope she is a puzzle maker. She's a lucky one to get Super Uncle Tyler, Terrific brother, Super son, A Special Nephew to me. Love you Tyler. Thanks for Sharing,Vicki. Love you,, Norma
Yeah!!! Go Tyler!! I am so excited for you! She is indeed a VERY lucky girl. You are so cute and wonderful and clever too!! Thanks for sharing and giving us a "sneak peek" of the beautiful ring. Welcome to the family Amy! You are going to have the most amazing inlaws ever! You are lucky!
CONGRATS again! We are so excited for them. And I love the cute pictures . . .
Aunt Rosa said, Congratulations to the happy couple.
Cousin Terrie(Jason's wife)said, Congrats to Ty and Amy! They both look like they are just full of personality. What a great way to propose!
Way to go Tyler!!
The Heugly's are happy for you and Amy. Congrats!
Kristi said...She is so cute!! I am so excited for them both!! I wish so much that I could come, we will be long gone on the island by then. We are shooting to leave after spring break. Wow .... how exciting! The last one to be married too, I am just as excited as can be for all of you!!
Love Always!
Thanks for letting me know about Tyler. That is exciting. Tell him Hi for me. You will have to let me know when...if that's ok? :)Mindy
Post a Comment