Today is my sister's birthday...we enjoy good times together.
She is fun to be with and I admire her for her inner strength and compassion as she has dealt with challenges in her life.
We are "sisters forever"!
"The happiest times in our lives do not come from personal possessions and wealth, but rather they come from special relationships with our family and friends."
|
Add this to your site |
2 comments:
Thank you babysister, thats what you are to me but much much more. you are really my very best friend and thanks for your love and shoulder to geat some strength from many many times.
I truly love you as sister, friend,supporter which I can always depend on at ANY time.
Norma
Happy Birthday to my favorite Auntie Norma!!! I love you!!! :)
Oh, and hurray for Aunt Norma who finally figured out how to post a comment!!! :):):)
Post a Comment