
Pioneer Day!!!
I'm grateful for those who sacrificed so much and pathed the way for us. I appreciate my own pioneer heritage. I honor them this day. Let their heroic lives touch our hearts so the fire of true testimony and unwavering love for the Lord and His Church will blaze brightly within each one of us. Their accomplishments were possible because they knew, as I know, that our Heavenly Father and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, restored the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Prophet Joseph Smith and that this Church will continue to roll forth until it fills the whole earth.
I'm grateful for those who sacrificed so much and pathed the way for us. I appreciate my own pioneer heritage. I honor them this day. Let their heroic lives touch our hearts so the fire of true testimony and unwavering love for the Lord and His Church will blaze brightly within each one of us. Their accomplishments were possible because they knew, as I know, that our Heavenly Father and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ, restored the gospel of Jesus Christ through the Prophet Joseph Smith and that this Church will continue to roll forth until it fills the whole earth.


2 comments:
Vicki...I love that you are on here now! Yeah!!
You did it...Yeh!!! You'll love it..Quite addicting at first..Tell Perry Happy B-day...I'm right behind him..
This is a great way to share ideas..Love the pics of your cute family.
Post a Comment